Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I've heard that many of you are spending a great deal of time on the math homework.  I know that it is very frustrating not having a textbook or any written explanation in the packets your children are bringing home.  I really don't want this to take over your evenings and ask that you spend no more than 20-30 minutes on math.  If there are problems your child doesn't understand, leave them and I will review the concept the next day (and probably for the next few lessons as well).  I will be working weekly with the fifth grade team to figure out the best ways to make this program understandable and accessible to all my students!

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: Homework #4, numbers 4 and 5.
Language:  Finish "Nature's Fury" news story note sheet.  We will organize and develop our ideas tomorrow.
"I Am" poem:  Due on Thursday (if you haven't already turned it in).
Vocabulary:  Due on Friday.

No comments: