Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I sent home a parent/teacher conference time request form today, as teachers have been asked to schedule their conferences this year. Some of you have already signed up at Back to School Night, and I have reserved these spots. If you still need to schedule a time, please fill in the green sheet and send it back tomorrow. I will do my best to make it all work for everyone!
I also sent home the guidelines for our book report today. We went over it in class and will begin writing rough drafts tomorrow. My goal is to have the three rough draft paragraphs completed by Friday. Final drafts will be assigned for homework next week. The report is due next Thursday, 9/30.


Homework

Read: 30 min. *Remember to bring book report book to class!
Math: HB pg. 39(all) and 40 (choose 3)
Exploration Booklet: Continue to work on this. You should have at least 3 completed pages. The completed booklet, including the cover, is due this Friday.
Science: Study

No comments: