Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello,
I just realized yesterday afternoon that I hadn't sent home the two volunteer information sheets yet - with all the papers that go home at the start of the year, I missed these two! Please take a look at them and send them back by Friday if possible. Thanks.
I've been asked about what I need for my classroom. I always appreciate contributions to my classroom account or gift certificates, especially to Palace Arts, Kaleidoscope and Staples as I purchase lots of art and science supplies, basic classroom supplies, books and technology items throughout the year. I will also be setting up a "wish list" with Amazon and will give you the link for this soon.
Thank you for all your support. Your children are terrific - I'm so lucky to have this group!
Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: HB pg. 17 (all) and 18 (choose 3)
Language: Finish final draft of news story and picture if necessary
Continue to work on spelling homework

No comments: