Monday, September 15, 2014

I sent home corrected work today.  Please ask your child if he/she received a yellow missing work sheet.  If this is the case, please review, sign and send back to me.  Thank you.

I've asked my students to bring their book report books to class tomorrow.  I will hand out the guidelines for the book report and explain expectations.  Part of this report will be completed in class.

Homework

Read: 30 min.  Remember to bring your book report book to class.
Math:  Review sheet
Social Studies:  Finish page #3 for exploration booklet.  The completed book (all 5 pages and cover) are due on Friday.
Bridge to Terabithia vocabulary: Due on Friday.  We will talk about the relevance of the words in the book during the week.
News Team #1:  Work on "Reporting the News" sheet and prepare for Friday's presentation.
*Please have your parents sign your AR goal sheet.




No comments: