Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just a reminder:  We will leave school at 11 tomorrow morning for the Watsonville Courthouse.   We will have a short welcome session and our play will start at about noon.  Parents are welcome to join us directly at the courthouse if this works out best for your schedule.

As for our NASA trip, I would love to hear from parents who would consider one of the options I posted yesterday.  If I still have 12 drivers by Friday morning, I will have to have a lottery to determine the 9 parents who can come into the NASA facility.  I hate to do this, but I need to send my parent list to NASA by this weekend.  Every chaperone must present a valid ID at the entrance office.
Thanks for your help.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math:  Homework worksheet
News Team #4: Friday
Trial Play:  Cast members, please practice your lines.  Remember: Speak loudly and use good expression!

*Keep bringing your heritage report notes to class.  

No comments: