Tuesday, April 8, 2014

     I got quite a response to my request for drivers for our NASA trip. Thanks to all who volunteered! Unfortunately, only 9 parents can go into the Exploration Encounter facility - and I have 12 parents so far who would like to drive. I wish I could change this, but NASA is firm with this rule. Anyway, I'd like to offer a few options for you all to consider:
1. If you wouldn't mind not coming on this trip (we still have the boardwalk trip in June), please let me know.
2. If you would like to come but wouldn't mind dropping your group off and having a few hours to yourself, please let me know. We will probably be able to double up drivers, so this might work for parents who decide to come together.
3. If you have already been on this trip with an older child, the first two options might work for you as well.
I want you all to know that you are most welcome to come. I would love to have everyone there and am sorry I have to handle it this way.
Please let me know your thoughts by either sending a note in with your child or emailing me.

Thank you!

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math:  Finish worksheet we started in class.
Crispin vocabulary: Study for tomorrow's test.
News Team #4: Fri.

No comments: