Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Please check out the Scholastic Book Club order forms I sent home today. Ordering from these catalogs is a great way for your child to start the year with a selection of good books to read for AR and book reports. For your convenience, you may order online. My classroom code is GNZFR. You may also have your child bring the order form to class. I really appreciate orders from these first catalogs as we receive maximum points for free classroom supplies!
I'd like to submit my classroom order by August 30.

Thank you!

Homework

Read for 30 min.

6th:
Math - HB pgs. 7&8
Hatchet - Finish descriptive language sheet.
Finish name quilt if necessary.
*Poem due on Fri.
*Vocabulary work due on Fri.

5th:
Math - HB pg. 9; review sheet
Finish name quilt if necessary.
*Poem due on Fri.
*Vocabulary work due on Fr.

No comments: