Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello everyone,

I've had many parents volunteer to drive to the Boardwalk next week. You are all welcome to come - thank you! I will confirm with each of you individually later this week.

I have sent home another letter regarding next year's combination class. This one comes from the administration, and Mrs. Dorney has requested that I send it to all my parents.

My students will be putting on a classroom play next Wednesday, 6/1, and parents are invited to attend. I'm hoping to have two performances, around 8:30 and 10:45. I will confirm this schedule by the end of this week.

I sent home corrected work today and everyone received a yellow half sheet (almost all were satisfactory - yeah!)

Thanks and have a good week.

Mrs. Koue

Homework

*news story presentation tomorrow

*states and capitals test on Thursday

*P.E. questions due on Friday

***If you have a part in the play, go over your lines!

No comments: