Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a good spring break. It was nice to relax and recharge a bit!

We will resume testing this week with our Language Arts and Science portions of the CSTs. I won't be assigning the usual homework. I'm only asking that the completed book reports be turned in by this Friday.

I sent home the permission slips for the 5th grade Boardwalk trip today. The event will take place on Thursday, Jun 2. The cost for an unlimited ride wristband is $20.95. Please make checks out to the Rio del Mar Parent Alliance. Because I need to send in payment at least 3 weeks before the trip, I need to collect all money by Wednesday, May 11. If your child already has a season pass, she/he may, of course, use it on the day of the trip.

Thanks and have a good week.

Mrs. Koue

No comments: