Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome back!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful and restful summer. I'm happy to be back in fifth grade and am very busy getting ready for the new school year!


Here is a list of supplies my students will need:

One small 3-ring binder
Binder paper
Zippered pencil pouch for binder
Set of binder dividers with plastic tabs
Two spiral notebooks - single subject/wide ruled
Several #2 pencils
Set of colored pencils
Two of each - blue and red ball point pens
Personal pencil sharpener
Small scissors
American Heritage or other college level dictionary
Dry erase markers (fine point) and sock

I will be posting a blog each week and will write a more informative note next Monday. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

Enjoy your last day of summer!!

Mrs. Koue

No comments: