Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: Problem Set #30
Research Report: Final draft is due tomorrow.  Remember to turn in your rough draft as well.  Please do not staple your report together.  Use a paper clip. I have included a copy of the final draft checklist below.
Science Test: Friday
Vocabulary: Friday
News Team #2: Prepare for Friday's presentation.

Research Report - Final Draft Checklist

I have included a title, my name, date and illustration on my 
title page. _________ 

I have carefully checked my final draft, making sure I have written 
complete sentences and have no run-ons _________

I have used capital letters for the first word of each of my sentences 
and for proper nouns.   _________

I have checked for misspelled words and have corrected them. _________

I have indented the first sentence of each paragraph. _________
I have an appropriate title for each section of my report. _________

My  text feature is neatly and accurately done. _________

I have written on one side of the paper only. _________

I have written my glossary and bibliography on  separate pieces of paper. I

have cited at least 3 sources. _________

No comments: