Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I so appreciate all the wonderful birthday cards, gifts and good wishes that I received today.  Thank you all for making my birthday very special this year!

I sent home a permission form for the Healthy Kids survey that our 5th graders will take next week. Your child my take the survey or may opt out.   Please sign the form for whichever option you choose.
Thanks.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
My Brother Sam is Dead: Study the 12 vocabulary words for Friday's test.
March Poem: Memorize for Friday.


Vocabulary:
prevail          subversion
cordial          epidemic
plunder         retaliate
curt               depreciation
clemency      negotiate
compulsory  unscrupulous

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mrs. Koue, for including the vocabulary words here. This helps so much!
Happy Birthday!
Cassie McGinty