Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Research Report:  Your completed report is due tomorrow.  Remember to paperclip your pages together and to turn in your rough draft as well.  I have included the final draft checklist below.
Social Studies: Study for Friday's test.


Research Report
Final Draft Checklist

I have included a title, my name, and date at the top of the first
page of my report.                                                                                                        _________

I have carefully checked my final draft, making sure I have written
complete sentences and have no run-ons                                                            _________

I have used capital letters for the first word of each of my sentences
and for proper nouns.                                                                                                _________

I have checked for misspelled words and have corrected them.                   _________

I have indented the first sentence of each paragraph.                                      _________

I have an appropriate title for each section of my report.                               _________

My 3 text features are neatly and accurately done.                                           _________

I have written on one side of the paper only.                                                      _________

I have written my bibliography on a separate piece of paper. I
have cited at least 3 sources.                                                                                   _________




No comments: