Tuesday, November 28, 2017


I gave my students the guidelines for our Poetry Cafe activity which will be due on Friday, Dec. 15.  I also gave them a list of possible poets from which to choose.  This is only a partial list, and your child can certainly choose a poet that is not on it.  I am encouraging them to read poems by different poets, especially ones with whom they are not already familiar.  I would really love for everyone to discover a new poet and new poetry that he or she finds interesting and engaging.   I will hand out the worksheet for the activity and further explain expectations on Thursday.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Poetry Cafe:  Take a look at some poets you are interested in and read some of their poems.  Try to choose a poet by this Thursday. 
Math:  HC- page 51, problems 1, 2, and 3.
News Team #1: Friday


No comments: