Monday, August 28, 2017

I sent home the Parent Alliance volunteer form today.   Please take a look and see if there is an event this year that you would like to help out with.  I also sent home Scholastic Books order forms.  I you would like to purchase books, you may do so online or have your child bring the order form to class.  My online code is GNZFR.  Thanks!

 Homework

Read: 30 min.
Language:  Finish "Nature's Fury" news story planning sheet.  Remember you only need to record notes.  We will organize our notes and write the rough draft of the story tomorrow.
Vocabulary: Homework is due on Friday.
News Team #1: Begin preparing for Friday's presentation.  Be sure to come to me with any questions you have this week.  Remember that I will help you through your presentation this first time around!

No comments: