Monday, May 15, 2017

We had a fun on the farm today, learning about growing crops, composting, organic pest control and even chicken handling!  Many thanks to all parents who drove.

We have one more section of the state testing which I will administer tomorrow.  The kids have been troopers through this process, and I appreciate their excellent effort.

The Heritage Report is due this Friday. I will continue to assign final draft paragraphs for homework each night this week.  I'm reminding everyone to check the final draft guideline sheets I gave them.

Reminder:  If your child needs to purchase an unlimited rides wristband for the Boardwalk trip, payment must be made by this Friday, 5/19.   Thanks!

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Continue to work on your Heritage Report.
Science: Study for Thursday's quiz.  Use your study guide.
States and Capitals test: Friday, May 26. I will go over the format of the test tomorrow.


No comments: