Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I sent home the yearbook order forms today.  The deadline for placing an order is March 31. I also sent home some corrected work today.

After changing the date for our trip to The Tech last week, I ran into another conflict.  Our school talent show is on March 31, and I have several students trying out for it. The date for the show wasn't on the school calendar until last week and I missed it! Anyway, I tried to change the date once again but was unable to find an available slot for the lab and the movie.  I'm sorry!  We do have two more field trips planned before the end of the year - one to the Watsonville Courthouse at the end of April and one to UCSC in mid May, so I hope these will fill in the gap.  I know you all paid for The Tech trip, and I would like to handle this in one of two ways.  The UCSC organic farm trip also costs $5 per student and I could save your money for that trip - or I can refund it to you this week.  I told the kids to let me know what you would prefer.  Thanks for your understanding!

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: Student Book - page 142.
Science: Study for Thursday's test.
Vocabulary: Friday
News Team #4: Friday

No comments: