Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I gave my students the guidelines for our Poetry Cafe activity which will be due on Friday, Dec. 16.  I also gave them a list of possible poets from which to choose.  This is only a partial list, and your child can certainly choose a poet that is not on it.  I am encouraging them to read poems by different poets, especially ones with whom they are not already familiar.  I would really love for everyone to discover a new poet and new poetry that he or she finds interesting and engaging.

The accompanying worksheet should be filled out in final draft form.  I will go over a few poems this week to show them how to complete the worksheet.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math:  HC - page 49, problem 1 and page 50, problems 4 and 5.
Weather Manual: Complete the final drafts of the "Definition" and "How and Why It Occurs" sections.  The entire manual is due on Friday.
News Team #1: Friday


No comments: