Monday, August 29, 2016

I sent home corrected work today which I will do on most Mondays or Tuesdays. If your child is missing any work from the previous week, I will include a yellow half sheet indicating which assignment(s) has not been turned in.  If your child receives one of these, please review it with her or him, sign it and return it to school.  I encouraged everyone who received a missing work sheet to turn in the assignment and receive credit for it.  Thanks!

I also sent home information on Rio's restaurant nights.

I look forward to seeing you all at Back-To-School Night tomorrow at 7:15!

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Language:  Add a few more facts (3 or 4) to your news story note sheet.  We will begin the rough draft of your story tomorrow.
Vocabulary: Homework is due on Friday.
News Team #1: Prepare for Friday's presentation. Remember to complete the News Team worksheet and turn this in at the time of your presentation.




No comments: