Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I have begun to assign final draft sections of the national park report.  These do not, of course, have to be turned in as they are completed.   My goal is to keep my students on track and to help them avoid a barrage of last-minute work!  I will give them time on Thursday and Friday to begin their maps and diagrams.

The county spelling bee will be coming up early next year and it's time for our school-wide spelling bee.  We will have a class spelling bee next Wed., 12/9, to determine which students will participate in the school contest.  I've attached a list of sample words below for all my students who would like to participate.



Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: Review Sheet
National Park Report: Write the final draft of the "History" paragraph.  Remember to refer to your final draft checklist.
Social Studies:  "Then and Now" poster due on Friday. Study for Friday's test.

No comments: