Monday, September 14, 2015

It was so nice to meet all of you at Back to School Night last week. I know there just wasn't enough time to personally speak with each of you, but I invite you to stop by the classroom after school any day for a chat or send me an email with any questions or concerns you may have. I really appreciate your support and am looking forward to a great year with your children.

I sent home two different Scholastic book catalogs today, offering my students more levels and choices.  If you are interested in ordering from these catalogs, please send in your order this week.  You may also order online at the Scholastic Book Club site.  My classroom code is GNZFR.  I will send in all book orders for September this Friday. 

Thanks!

Homework

Read: 30 min.  I will talk to you about the upcoming book report next week.
Math: Homework #14, problems 1 and 2.
Language:  "Frustration" essay idea sheet.
Vocabulary: Homework due on Friday.
Social Studies: Work on exploration booklet.  The completed booklet is due this Thursday.
News Team#3: Prepare for Friday's presentation.

No comments: