Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm sorry my blogs have been inconsistent this past week or so.  I was gone much of last week and yesterday the district's internet was down.  Hopefully, things will get back to normal now.

I sent home corrected work today and plan to send home progress reports this Thursday.  There is about a month left of the second trimester, and I feel an update on your child's progress would be helpful at this point.  I will also be sending home the guidelines for the non-fiction book report tomorrow.

Our field trip to the UCSC Life Lab is this Friday.  Thank you to all parents who have offered to drive.  We will meet in class at 9:00 and will return to school at about 1:30.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Social Studies:  Finish and carefully edit first news story for the colonial newspaper.
Vocabulary:  Study for Friday's test.
News Team #4: Prepare for Friday.

No comments: