Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello,

I sent home corrected work today along with some missing work notices. If your child received one, please sign it and send it back to me. Thanks.

Tomorrow I will be giving my students the guidelines for our Poetry Cafe activity which will be due on Wednesday, Dec. 7. I will be encouraging them to read poems by different poets, especially ones they are not already familiar with. I would really love for everyone to discover a new poet and new poetry that he or she finds interesting and engaging.

Once again, I want to thank you all for the wonderful support you give your children. Enjoy them - and all family and friends - over the coming Thanksgiving holiday!

Mrs. Koue

Homework

5th
Read: Crispin - Chapters 36-39; answer questions
Math: Textbook - pg. 290 #10-22


6th
Read
Finish final draft of Egypt essay.
Social Studies: Egypt quiz

No comments: