Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello,

I want to thank all of you for your kind wishes and wonderful support over the last week as I dealt with getting my daughter back home from Sendai, Japan. She flew in last Friday and is doing very well. I, too, am doing much better now and look forward to getting back to business as usual!
I sent home the permission slip for the Elementary Law trip today. As we begin our study of the U.S. Constitution and the three branches of government, this is a timely event. The "trial" will be held on April 7 at the Watsonville Courthouse. Everyone is invited to attend!

Best regards,
Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min. I will go over the guidelines for the book report later this week.
Math: HB pg. 235 (all) and 236 (choose 3)
Science: Begin studying for Friday's test
SS: ABC page due on Thursday

No comments: