Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello,
I want to once more thank all my parents who stoically braved a wet, cold day on the farm at UCSC last Friday. The kids all had a great time - in spite of the weather!
Family Life Education is coming soon! A parent information night is scheduled for next Tuesday, March 1, at 6:30 at Valencia School. I'm sorry for the last minute notice, but we just received the information this week. I will be sending home permission slips for your child to participate in this program tomorrow. The slips have detailed information regarding the program.
As we wind down to the end of the second trimester, our homework focuses on two projects: the colonial newspaper and the survival story. I've told my students they need to bring both to school each day in order to work on them.
A final note: I really appreciate how routinely the yellow half sheets come back to me signed each week. It's so important that you all are continually aware of your children's progress. Thank you for reviewing your child's work and signing the sheet!
Have a good rest of the week.

Mrs. Koue

Homework:

Read - Bring in Reading Log this Friday.
Math Review
Survival Story: Finish rough draft and self-edit
Colonial Newspaper due on Friday
News Team #4: Prepare for Friday's presentation

No comments: