Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I will be assigning a non-fiction book report in about three weeks. We've talked about this in class and have looked for books in the school library. My hope is that everyone will have chosen a book by the end of this week. Thanks.
We will be taking some field trips this half of the year. Our first will be a trip to the UCSC Life Lab on Friday, Feb. 18. I will send out permission slips next week. I will also be scheduling trips to the National Weather Service in Monterey and to the Pajaronian. I've yet to set dates for these but will do so soon. Our Elementary Law trip will take place in April. I'm still waiting for the lawyer I'm working with to arrange a date.
Have a great week.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: HB pg. 157 (all) and 158 (choose 3)
Vocabulary: Use each word in a good sentence; choose one word and explain how it applies to you in any way.

No comments: