Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello,
Today I handed out the information for our "Poetry Cafe" activity which is scheduled for Wednesday, December 8. Everyone brought home the guidelines and assignment sheet, so please go over them with your child. I stressed the idea of reading poems by different poets and choosing one that appeals to them the most. I'd really love for my students to discover a new poet and some new poetry that they find interesting and engaging.
We will be finishing our note-taking for the national park report tomorrow. I've reminded everyone to bring all their sources to class.
Thanks to everyone who is helping to put on our Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Best regards,

Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Crispin: Study vocabulary for tomorrow's test
Bring all your national park info to class
Show your parents the "Poetry Cafe" sheets
***Don't forget about our book talk on Wed., Dec. 1. Your written work for the "talk" is due that day as well.

No comments: