Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello everyone,
It was great getting together with each one of you last week to discuss your child's progress. All your questions and insights were so helpful! Thank you again for all the support you give your children.
I also want to thank my families who gave money contributions to my classroom fund. I feel badly for getting my thank you notes out late (I didn't receive my list of donors until the week before conferences), and besides this, I just found out that a parent who did contribute was not noted on my list. Now I am concerned that other families may have been left off the list as well. I hope this isn't the case, but if it is, please know that I am very grateful for the money you have given me. I have already begun purchasing art and science supplies, books, and tech materials. It's really a treat to be able to get the materials I need to make my students' learning experiences more effective and enjoyable. So, thank you all so much!
Have a good week.

Best regards,

Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read:30 min.
Math: HB pg.73 (all) and 74(choose 3)
Language: Finish subject/verb agreement sheet
Be ready to recite your poem!

***All three pieces for your museum project are due this Friday.

No comments: