Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello,
I sent two forms today, the Rio del Mar Values packet and our P.E. rules and requirements sheet. Please sign each and return to school. Thanks.
I've told my students that they should be reading a chapter book (fiction, over 100 pages) for our first book report which will be due at the end of September. I will be assigning the report in about three weeks, and we will begin working on it in class then.
Beginning next week, I will be sending home graded work in a folder I will provide for each student. In this folder I will include a yellow half sheet which will let you know if your child has turned in all required assignments or if anything is missing. Please sign this sheet and send it back along with the folder the following day.
Everyone is settling in well - great behavior and wonderful attitudes!
Have a good week.

Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: HB pg. 13
Spelling: Begin homework (all work due on Friday)

No comments: