Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello,
It was great seeing you all last Thursday at Open House. Your children have done wonderful work, and it was fun for me to watch them explaining their projects to their parents and friends.
I've really been enjoying reading their heritage reports (I will give them back next Mon.) and appreciate all the effort each family put into the project. Hopefully this report will become an important keepsake to be shared with future generations!
We've talked in class about having a "heritage feast" this Friday which would feature favorite family recipes from our class members. I know this is a busy time of year, and I don't want this to be a huge undertaking for anyone. A simple, easy to make dish would be great! I'll send home more detailed information tomorrow.

Thanks!

Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math review
Begin studying for Thursday's science test

No comments: