Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I hope everyone has been successful in obtaining information for the upcoming heritage report. Many of my students have been sharing stories about "famous" ancestors already! We will begin the rough draft of the report next Monday - I hope this extra time to gather a few more facts will be welcomed. I will send home complete report guidelines and expectations next Monday as well. I plan on working on the rough draft of the report in class for about a week and a half and then begin assigning parts of the final draft each day to be completed at home. The entire report will be due Wednesday, May 12.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Finish and edit "Resolution" paragraph of book report
Math: HB pg. 245 (all) & 246 (#1) and review sheet (10 problems)
*Finish conservation booklet page by Friday

No comments: