Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello,
Today marks the beginning of the third trimester - the final stretch is here!
I've told everyone that I will no longer be accepting late homework. I will accept late projects but will mark these down 10% each day they are late. I will certainly continue to take notes from parents asking for extensions if any unexpected happens that prevents their child from completing work on time. We are preparing for 6th grade and this is something 6th grade teachers support. Thanks for your help.
Our trip to the Watsonville Courthouse is this Thursday. I will be contacting parents who have volunteered to drive later this afternoon.
I will be assigning our next book report next week. I know I'm behind schedule with this, but we've been so busy with other projects, I've held this one up a bit. I've told the kids they can choose a book they are reading now or one they have recently finished. Most of this report will be done in class.

Thanks and have a good week.

Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math: HB pg. 211
5 vocabulary words: definition, part of speech and sentence
Begin studying for science (weather) test on Friday

No comments: