Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello,
Please remember to send in your child's permission slip for the symphony trip next week. I still need at least 2 more drivers for this trip. Again, I'm sorry that most parents won't be able to join us inside the Civic. I hope you won't mind walking downtown and enjoying some free time!
We have one more field trip coming up. We will be going to the Watsonville Court House for our Elementary Law program on Thursday, March 11. I apologize for the "cluster" of trips over these few weeks, but I feel every one is valuable and I had to take the dates I could get. Thanks for understanding and for your help driving. The Elementary Law trip is a great one and I encourage all parents to attend if possible. I will send home the permission slips for this tomorrow.
Thanks and have a good week.

*Overview for the week:
Weather project due on Wednesday
Rough draft of survival story due on Thursday
Colonial newspaper due on Friday

Homework:
Read: 30 min.
Math: HB pg. 191 and 195
Sign of the Beaver vocabulary (10 words) test tomorrow.
Spelling: Symphony words - know spelling and meaning by Friday
News Team # 3

No comments: