Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have begun to assign final draft portions of the report for homework this week. Last night I asked that everyone write the introduction and park history paragraphs (I didn't post a blog yesterday, but most of my students completed these paragraphs.) I will continue to assign 2-3 paragraphs per night from now on. Keeping to these individual deadlines should help everyone avoid a last minute crunch! I handed out guidelines for how to write the final draft and will give the kids a checklist for the entire report early next week.

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Math worksheet
Report: Final drafts of "General Statistics" and "Climate" (Remember that you should already have written the Introduction and "Park History."
Finish designing your brochure cover - rough draft copy only!

No comments: