Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello,
We will be starting our early colonies museum project this week. The kids will work in small groups and each will be responsible for contributing three items to their group. The completed "exhibits" are due Oct. 29. I'll keep you updated with dates for completing individual pieces of the project.
I'm also asking everyone to be ready to recite a poem this Thursday. I would like to make this a monthly activity and plan to have a special "poetry cafe" project in December. More news regarding this later...
It was a pleasure talking today with my Monday conference families and I look forward to meeting with the rest of you as the week progresses.

Best regards,
Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.; Finish reading response journal for Bridge to Terabithia
Math: Homework Book pgs. 63&64
News Team #2: Start preparing for Friday
Spelling: Begin homework (due on Friday)
Practice poem for Thursday

No comments: