Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello,
As we are still taking the STAR tests this week, I will not be assigning any homework except for the book report which is due this Friday and the heritage report which is due on the 14th. I've gone over all parts of the book report with the kids and have given them time in class to write their rough drafts and to work on their posters - so now they need to finish up at home. I will still give them time to work on their heritage reports in class this week, but they should be working on them at home as well.
I didn't send home folders this week, but I did give each student her/his AR point total so far this trimester. Please review this with your child. I'm encouraging everyone to take reading tests - reminding them that this practice is so important as they look toward 6th grade.

Thanks and have a good week.

Mrs. Koue

No comments: