Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello,
We begin the STAR testing this week, so I will not be assigning the usual homework. The only homework students will need to work on over the next two weeks is the heritage report and the book report. I've asked my students to complete the final drafts of the introduction and the first 4-5 paragraphs of their heritage reports by this Friday. I've also asked them to bring in their book report books tomorrow so that I can help them write the answers to the report questions.

I sent home the permission slip for Family Life today. Please send this back to school as soon as possible. The information meeting will be held this Wednesday at 6:30 in the MPR.

Thanks and have a good week.


Homework

Work on heritage report - final drafts of the introduction and the first 4-5 paragraphs (minimum) due on Friday
Get a good night's sleep!
Eat a good breakfast!!

Reminders: Movie Book Report due on May 8
Heritage Report due on May 14

No comments: