Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello,
Today marks the beginning of the third and final trimester - the final stretch is here!
I told everyone today that during this final grading period I will not be accepting late work. I will accept late projects, but I will mark these down 10% each day that they are late. I will certainly continue to take notes from parents asking for extensions if anything comes up that prevents a student from turning in work on time. We are preparing for 6th grade, and this is one of the things 6th grade teachers support. Thanks for your help.
We will be participating in the Elementary Law Program this Thursday at the Watsonville Courthouse. Thanks to all parents who have volunteered to drive. If you would still like to come and see our class perform, please do.
Have a good week.
Mrs. Koue

Homework

Read: 30 min.
Spelling: Words in cursive, pg. 253; or alternative packet
Math: pg. 46 (all)

No comments: