Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello,
I sent some important papers home today. Please look for the annual school survey form and for the yearbook order form.

As I mentioned last week, we have some great activities planned for the next few months. Here they are, including dates:
*The 5th grade Valentine's Day breakfast - 2/13. The 5th grade teachers are making arrangements for this event this week and will contact parents with details soon.
*Field trip to the Monterey weather station - 2/19. I will need drivers for this trip and will send information home soon.
*Santa Cruz Symphony - 2/23. We will have buses for this trip and can only take 2 parent chaperones per class.
*Field trip to the UCSC life lab - 3/2. I will need parent drivers.
*Elementary Law Program at the Watsonville Courthouse - 3/12. I will need drivers. This is a great trip, and I encourage you all to come!
I will send home detailed information regarding all of these events as they approach.

Thanks,

Mrs. Koue

Monday's homework

Read - 30 min.
Math: Group 1 - #97; Group 2 - 116
Spelling: words in cursive, pages 203&204; or work on contract

*** Remember that your weather project is due on 1/30. Be sure to fill out the form I gave you last week and bring it in with your project.

No comments: